EMBO fellowship awarded to George Diallinas for a short-term visit to the lab of Prof. Riccardo Percudani in Parma University for studying the co-evolution of transporters and relative metabolic pathways (November 2018 - February 2019)
- New article from our lab: Secretory Vesicle Polar Sorting, Endosome Recycling and Cytoskeleton Organization Require the AP-1 Complex in A. nidulans. Martzoukou O, Diallinas G, Amillis S. Genetics. 2018.
- New article from our lab. Evolution of substrate specificity in the Nucleobase-Ascorbate Transporter (NAT) protein family.
Kourkoulou A, Pittis AA, Diallinas G. Microb Cell. 2018 Mar 22;5(6):280-292.
- The PI of the lab, George Dialilnas, was elected EMBO member on the 14th of May 2018.
- New article of our lab: Pyle E, Kalli AC, Amillis S, Hall Z, Lau AM, Hanyaloglu AC, Diallinas G, Byrne B, Politis A. Structural Lipids Enable the Formation of Functional Oligomers of the Eukaryotic Purine Symporter UapA. Cell Chem Biol. 2018 Apr 10.
- New article from our lab in Fungal Biology and Genetics. Kalampokis IF, Kapetanakis GC, Aliferis KA, Diallinas G. Multiple nucleobase transporters contribute to boscalid sensitivity in Aspergillus nidulans.Fungal Genet Biol. 2018 Feb 28. pii: S1087-1845(18)30026-4.
- We are very happy that Fondation Sante (http://www.fondationsante.org/) will finance, via a competitive grant, for 2 years our research on membrane cargo traffic! Thank you Fulla & Spyros!
- New article from our lab just appears in Genetics:Papadaki GF, Amillis S, Diallinas G. Substrate Specificity of the FurE Transporter Is Determined by Cytoplasmic Terminal Domain Interactions. Genetics. 2017 Oct 4. pii: genetics.300327.2017. doi: 10.1534/genetics.117.300327